The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population. This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at lea

The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population. This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.

Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at least one possible solution.

You should write at least 250 words

You are required to support your ideas with relevant information and examples based on your own knowledge and experience.-Syerapke-

In the twenty first century a rapid increase of population are occurred. This phenomenon is seen not only in the industrialised countries but also in the poor countries. Obviously, this overpopulation problem should be seek from it causes in order to suggest the solution(s).

The increasing population of world’s developing countries naturally is much higher than developed one. It can be caused by the high percentage uneducated people. Unfortunately, the lack of knowledge may raise the tendency to make large family member. This is might be understood because people in undeveloped country commonly not considerate to provide the advance facilities in order to bringing up their children. On the other hand, the traditional view for many children linear with wealthy condition is still anchored in several people who live in this classification. This assumption is acceptable for few decades ago because commonly people work in the field and need more assistants in order to hoe or plow the land.

Nevertheless, population explosion in the develop country may also related to the tremendous migrations. The migration is also engaged with the desire for working in the worth place. Nowadays, we can see most of people who lived in big city in the developed country are immigrants who go there to be the breadwinner. For example in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, numbers of transmigration annually increased. This is linear with the result of government census which said that the most reason why people come to Jakarta is job looking purpose.

Furthermore, to tackle this problem several solutions might be stood. First, the regulation which is control the birth number has to stand strictly. For instance, to reduce rate of population Indonesia’s government release Keluarga Berencana. This program persuades family for having 2 children only. One of the features is give guidance and counseling to marital people, and provide with easy access to contraception. Second, penalties for the offender are necessary. This may seem cruel, but we can reflect from China experience, the most populous nation, which can reduce the numbers of population with this way. In fact, the number of population can be naturally decreased if the citizen aware that numbers of family members has drawbacks not only for the family itself but also for the entire country.

In conclusion, although the explosion of population came with many causes, there is no other way to solve it beside people awareness to give priority of quality instead quantity.

a rapid increase of population are occurred.
a rapid increase of population is occurred.

Sentence: It can be caused by the high percentage uneducated people.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to percentage and uneducated

Sentence: This is might be understood because people in undeveloped country commonly not considerate to provide the advance facilities in order to bringing up their children.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and might

Sentence: Nevertheless, population explosion in the develop country may also related to the tremendous migrations.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and develop

Sentence: Nowadays, we can see most of people who lived in big city in the developed country are immigrants who go there to be the breadwinner.
Description: The fragment the developed country is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

to reduce rate of population Indonesia's government release Keluarga Berencana.
to reduce rate of population Indonesia's government released Keluarga Berencana.

Sentence: One of the features is give guidance and counseling to marital people, and provide with easy access to contraception.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and give

Sentence: In fact, the number of population can be naturally decreased if the citizen aware that numbers of family members has drawbacks not only for the family itself but also for the entire country.
Suggestion: Refer to citizen and aware

Sentence: This phenomenon is seen not only in the industrialised countries but also in the poor countries.
Error: industrialised Suggestion: No alternate word