The world’s population is now estimated to be around 6.9 billion people. The dramatically increasing number of human beings on the planet is said by critics to be causing several problems both in the developed and the developing world

One of the most controversial issues today relates to overpopulation. Many countries of the world are currently experiencing problems caused by rapidly growing populations. This is true for the both developed and developing nations.In this essay, I am going to examine these problems and try to find some solutions.

There are some economic problems which overpopulation brings. One of the main economic problems for any country is the shortage of food, minerals, fuel and other resources. İn these countries, harvest failure and famine are frequent. To tackle this problem, the government should bail out some undevoloped countries and should bring some laws to avoid rapidly increasing population. Another economic problem relates to employment. İt is known that unemployment is one of the most difficult problems which overpopulation causes. To create new industrial areas in such countries can be accepted as a solution.

There are also some physical problems which is the common for overpopulated countries. One of the serious consequence of that is a rising crime rate as poor living conditions may lead young people in particular to take desperate measures and turn to crime or drugs. To solve this problem the government should set up community projects to help to foster more community spirit and help to keep young people off the street.Also youth clubs or evening classes should be avoided for teenagers.

To sum up, the problems caused by overpopulation is always very serious for world. I personally think that the government should be largely responsible. Also indivuduals have to consider about it and should understand that overpopulation can cause more difficult problems in the future and it is negative case for the next generation.

physical problems which is the common for overpopulated countries
physical problems which are common for overpopulated countries

and it is negative case for the next generation
and it is a negative case for the next generation

Sentence: To tackle this problem, the government should bail out some undevoloped countries and should bring some laws to avoid rapidly increasing population.
Error: undevoloped Suggestion: undeveloped

Sentence: Also indivuduals have to consider about it and should understand that overpopulation can cause more difficult problems in the future and it is negative case for the next generation.
Error: indivuduals Suggestion: individuals