Write about the following topic:As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of

Write about the following topic:
As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalization. Some people fear that globalization will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Today entire world is a global village and important news of any country reaches to almost each and every country across the globe. The reason behind this instant reach is television and more importantly internet. The other important factor for globalization is the technological improvement in transport between different countries. Does globalization lead to loss of cultural identity for all the countries?

As globalization spreads to more and more countries across the world, i.e widespread use of internet and more people travelling abroad leads to people learning more about the culture of different countries and try to adopt it in their daily routine. In some section of society children from their young age are exposed to different culture like nuclear families, use of international brands etc. In turn they tend to forget about their own culture.

On the other hand, there are countries like Greece, Italy, Switzerland who maintain their cultural identity by preserving their cultural identity by preserving their history and culture and making this as a tourist attraction to attract more people across the globe and also the teenagers from their own countries. So in this way they are not forgetting their culture but it is possible only with the help of their government. Eventhough more and cities across the world are adopting different culture, people are taking initiative to preserve and promote their own culture.

In my opinion, I agree that due to globalization people are exposed to different cultures from across the globe and they try to adopt these cultures but at the same time there are certain group of people or community who with the help of their government are trying to preserve their culture and also promoting it to attract youngsters.

Sentence: The reason behind this instant reach is television and more importantly internet.
Description: The fragment more importantly internet is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace importantly with adjective

Sentence: As globalization spreads to more and more countries across the world, i.e widespread use of internet and more people travelling abroad leads to people learning more about the culture of different countries and try to adopt it in their daily routine.
Description: The word i is not usually used as a nil
Suggestion: Refer to i

Sentence: In some section of society children from their young age are exposed to different culture like nuclear families, use of international brands etc. In turn they tend to forget about their own culture.
Description: The fragment their young age is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: In my opinion, I agree that due to globalization people are exposed to different cultures from across the globe and they try to adopt these cultures but at the same time there are certain group of people or community who with the help of their government are trying to preserve their culture and also promoting it to attract youngsters.
Description: The fragment certain group of is not usually preceded by are

Sentence: Today entire world is a global village and important news of any country reaches to almost each and every country across the globe.
Error: news Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: internet Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The other important factor for globalization is the technological improvement in transport between different countries.
Error: globalization Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Does globalization lead to loss of cultural identity for all the countries?

Error: travelling Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: etc. Suggestion: etch

Duplicate words or sentences. Improve your vocabulary words.