Write about the following topics:Today more people are travelling than ever before.Why is this case?What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

Write about the following topics:
Today more people are travelling than ever before.
Why is this case?
What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

Today more and more people are travelling from home countries to abroad for the jobs .In country like India, major problem here is unemployment and competition for the candidates. As a result candidate had to struggle hard to get the job. Other problem is that amount of appreciation they get here in terms of money is not satisfactory because of the unemployment and competition. Therefore, lifestyle is not of the higher standards as compared to abroad. The Government is not taking much effort to overcome problems like unemployment and population.

In abroad, benefits like free medical services and free education for the children and many more are benefits are provided in foreign countries. This are the reasons that more and more people are travelling abroad. In abroad, they do not have to face problems like over population. That in turn , reduces the competition for the candidates and make task easier . Other benefit is they earn more money abroad , so they can send money back to their home country and it helps to improve the life standards of their family as well. This way they can make their life easier and other small but important point is the work culture in abroad. Work culture there is very open and employer is more concerned with quality of the work done by the employee rather than the time spend in the office, so that helps the employee to spend much time with their family and friends.

On the whole less competition, good job opportunities, open work culture, pretty good salary, high standard of living and benefits provided by the government as compared to countries like India, will definitely encourage more and more people to travel.

amount of appreciation they get here in terms of money is not satisfactory
amount of appreciation they get here in terms of money which is not satisfactory

Sentence: This are the reasons that more and more people are travelling abroad.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to This and are

Sentence: Other benefit is they earn more money abroad , so they can send money back to their home country and it helps to improve the life standards of their family as well.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

and many more are benefits are provided in foreign countries.
and many more are benefits which are provided in foreign countries.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. 'Today more people are travelling than ever before' doesn't mean people go traveling for jobs only.