Young people are often influenced by the behavoir and attitide by the people of same age groupwhat we call as peer group pressure.Do you think the disadvantageous of peer group pressure outweigh its advantageous

Young people are often influenced by the behavoir and attitide by the people of same age group

what we call as peer group pressure.

Do you think the disadvantageous of peer group pressure outweigh its advantageous

The association of people is necessary to create a constructive and civilized society. Without association and company of same age group, the society cannot longer survive. The best learning and the highest goal are only achieved by peer group pressure. Hence, I strongly believe that merits of peer group pressure outweigh its demerits.

First of all, it is very beneficial for the society development to keep in touch with good peoples. Younger people are generally influenced by behavior of people of same age group. Peer group pressure increase motivation, competition and dedication in the persons which is very good for the development of society. It also improves interpersonal skills and communication skills in the persons, which results in development of overall personality of a citizen. Without this, a person will be isolated and go in depression.

In addition to this, by working with group of people, a person will come to know about team spirit, in which citizens will express new ideas, thoughts and share feeling with the people of same age group. Also, the best goals are always achieve in the peer group pressure. World biggest achievements are in the company of same age group. For instance, in a survey, the students of various universities are enrolled in the field of technology, by only developing their skills in peer group pressure. Thus, without this, a person cannot live successful in the society.

All in all it is concluded that peer group pressure is play a very important role in our life but only if we come in contact with good people of same age group because by contacting with bad people, we only encourage towards bad habits so if we want to make our future bright than only method is to live in the society of good people of same age group.

the society cannot longer survive
the society can no longer survive

influenced by behavior of people of same age group.
influenced by the behaviors of people of in the same age group.

Peer group pressure increase motivation
Peer group pressure increases motivation

in the company of same age group
in the company of the same age group

peer group pressure is play a very important role in our life
peer group pressure plays a very important role in our life