In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its natural condition or is there more need for land to be developed for housing and industry? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today, the necessity for land mass is increasing widely for various purposes in my nation. However, in terms of environmental and economic scenarios, the amount of land to be allocated and the land area to be developed respectively must be equally considered in balance. In this essay, I would like to discuss from both environmental and economic point of views.

From an environmental point of view, it is indispensable to allot more space for natural resources in order to negate the effects of global warming in my country. As a result of burgeoning population growth in turn resulting in increment of vehicles and buildings, it is vital to grow more trees and agricultural produce to decrease air pollution and to fulfil local people’s food consumption. Besides, natural environment enables us to meet the satisfactory annual rainfall levels. Therefore, it is essential to leave adequate space for the enrichment of the natural environment.

From an economic point of view, there exists a perennial demand for the development of infrastructure for domestic and commercial needs. Since shelter is the basic need for this enormous population, government of my nation is being forced to build houses for common people, thus utilising more plots for sheltering people, Moreover, a wide portion of land is to be used for creation of jobs by industries and factories, for instance, for the prosperity and economic development of the people. Hence, more lands must be developed for the betterment of economic condition in my country.

To sum up, on balance, the need for land for both to preserve nature and to enhance economic conditions are equally imperative in order to survive on this planet in the long run. Hence, the land mass must be allocated carefully and evenly to fulfil both natural and economic environment.

Sentence: As a result of burgeoning population growth in turn resulting in increment of vehicles and buildings, it is vital to grow more trees and agricultural produce to decrease air pollution and to fulfil local people's food consumption.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Hence, the land mass must be allocated carefully and evenly to fulfil both natural and economic environment.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill