According to a recent study the more time people use the Internet the less time they spend with real human beings Some people say that instead of seeing the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world wide we should be concerned

According to a recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Some people say that instead of seeing the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world- wide, we should be concerned about the effect this is having on social interaction.
How far do you agree with this opinion?

I desagree about this statment. In globalisation era, almost people use or the internet to comunicate for the recent study , the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Some people say that instead of seeing the Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world- wide, we should be concerned about the effect this is having on social interaction.

By operating Internet system, everything becomes important for all people in the world, who take easy is really good for our life, and they use internet for comunicating with some one in other area take it easy so that will get benefit from internet they will get to much knowladge and information since Internet too much application is really interest and multifungtion not only just application to comunicate but also the product from modern thecnology to make work human take it easy. And the application is media social can make our life happy because have application entertainment like the youtobe for looking video, in other hand will be enjoying when using internet and interection because the application take it easy to download in mobile phone, tab, computer, etc. Hence there are statment comunicate the recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings.

In other hand Internet as a way of opening up new communication possibilities world- wide, we should be concerned about the effect this is having on social interaction from the internet who will autism and don’t care about interaction face to face that will busy and just consider and focus for using internet since they feel comfortable and enjoy when play variatiy application in internet.

Overall they should balance so if they use internet to cominicate not only in media social but also keep in touch in the real fortunately face to face.

Almost people in capital city like Jakarta where the situation is more crowded than other places,
Description: what is the verb for 'people'? can you re-write this sentence?

The method to consider and focus to the main issue of the content that is the big problem from transportation.
Description: what is the verb for 'method'? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: However, the goverment should be interested in the private transportation that makes their difficult because the tax that is not giving the best solution but give the create of the new problem is really high.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and create

the trains that do not produce polution is danger.
the trains that do not produce pollution are in danger.

Sentence: Therefe the goverment should search the other solution like giving the additional for train since the goverment would focus too for the train to make them comportable for using the trains, the solution to decrease traffic jam and polution in other hand is making the increase of the advantages and income for the goverment since they consider as the most important maximal need for public transportation.
Description: The tag a noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to Therefe and the

for almost people and to make the best system to control the public transportation.
Description: The fragment for almost people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Error: polution Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: comportable Suggestion: comfortable
Error: goverment Suggestion: government

Sentence: Forrtunately, the trains that do not produce polution is danger.

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...