Advances in technology and automation have reduced the need for manual labour Therefore working hours should be reduced To what extent do you agree or disagree

Advances in technology and automation have reduced the need for manual labour.Therefore working hours should be reduced.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The prevalence of automation via technological advancements is gaining ground radically. Presently,advancements in technology has reduced the manual labour . Hence, it is argued that it is necessary to increment working hours of employees to relief them from working pressure.Here, I would like to accord with the given statement.

There are manifold points to shore up my point of view.First and foremost, reducing working hours could be lucrative for employees to balance between personal and professional life.To illustrate , a person can spend quality time with his family in that free time . As a result, he can lead a prosperous and stress free life.Secondly ,a person can get a break from his monotonous routine and hence it enables him to work continuously in his same work.

Further emphasizing on my point of view. Initially, reducing working hours could be fruitful to deplete work load.As there is a enormous pressure of heavy work on labour. Thus they can get relief by taking some rest.Moreover,it will be a motivational factor for employees and labour. For instance,having break in their work make them satisfy to do their work.Therefore, they work hard with dedication by heart and soul. By contrast others have conflicting views.

They think that less working hours are responsible to loss in productivity because machines cannot be operated without the supervision of human beings .Thus it is impossible to run machines in the absence of worker . Further more ,reducing working hours likely to effect income of a employee. For example ,If a person get wage for working 10 hours,reducing time will also decrease salary.Thence,his monthly budget can be upset.

To recapitulate, technology has made manual labour quite easier for human beings. With the help of modern machines people can work without doing any physical work. But in case of labour work and heavy work there should be deduction and intervals in working hours so that they get rid of stress of work and feel relax in their lives.

it is necessary to increment working hours of employees to relief them from working pressure
it is necessary to reduce the working hours of employees to relieve them from working pressure

having break in their work make them
having break in their work makes them

are responsible to loss in productivity
are responsible to the loss in productivity

,reducing working hours likely to effect income
,reducing working hours is likely to affect income

If a person get wage
If a person gets wage

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.