Alternative energy sources that use the natural power of the wind waves and sun are too expensive and complicated to replace the coal oil and gas that we use to power our cities and transport To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Alternative energy sources that use the natural power of the wind, waves and sun are too expensive and complicated to replace the coal, oil and gas that we use to power our cities and transport.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is assume that the implementation of environmentally and friendly energy resources like wind, waves, and sun are costly. This is aimed to reduce dependence society on fossil fuel sources such as coal, oil and gas as a power to city and transportation system. While this statement leads to a great deal of controversy, I would argue that alternative energy sources basically require more money to build its plants. This contrasts to scientists who have developed plenty of research to create these forms of energy more efficient and it can generate much more power for the world’s inhabitants needs.

Admittedly, a cleaner and greener alternative power consumes more money, since it is inexpensive to run, but high-priced to construct its infrastructure. In Britain, for instance, electricity from wind costs twice as much as that from conventional sources like coal, and nearly all the wind turbines are produced by a single firm. This, in a fact, is vulnerable to change the cost of energy consumption in the capital city. As a result, the government remains to extend the life of fossil resources to meet society’s energy needs.

Standing in contrast, the vast number of the renewable energy resources must be expanded to diminish reliance on fossil fuels even though it digs deep to fund them. The main reason for this is that an enormous number of experts are continuing to research newer and better forms of energy. To exemplify, a new water battery which is being created at MIT will be able to power a car for hundreds of miles. Next, natural power stations provide more powerful energy. A study found that the use of photovoltaic cell for solar power plant could supply energy for more than one billion people by 2020 and 26 percent of global energy introduces by 2040. Therefore, this is sustainable and a viable solution in terms of producing power to cities and transport sector.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that alternative power sources are important to develop. It can also be seen that although the governments may totally spend more cost to construct alternative power plants, the citizens will obtain benefits from natural reserves for a long-term need.

It is assume that
It is assumed that

plenty of research to create these forms of energy more efficient
plenty of researches to create these forms of energy more efficiently