Buying fashionable clothies is wasteful because people do not need new clothes all the time Clothing should be bought and used more wisely Do you agree

Buying fashionable clothies is wasteful because people do not need new clothes all the time. Clothing should be bought and used more wisely.
Do you agree?

A world famous trader, Warren Buffet, says that "Do not buy thing you don't need”. It seems that this statement is true for fashionable clothes too. They usually look very attractive & beautiful but all good looking things come at a cost. Off course, branded fashionable clothes are expensive because there is a brand value or cost attached to it. For example: Gucci, Armani, UCB, Ferrari and many more would sell a jacket for 10,000 Rupees which one could buy for 2000 Rupees from a not so known brand. Moreover, the reality is that most of the brands (including the not so known ones) use the same dress material with different styles and are stitched in same factories. Instead of falling for them people should look out for cheaper options that are easily available.

Most of us generally want to make a fashion statement whenever we step out of our house. It has been scientifically proven that people judge you by what you wear and not by who you actually are. That is the sad truth and probably that is why everybody wants to look their best. In this race, they spend too much moolah on expensive branded clothing and accessories. Rather, they should spend their money wisely and buy cheaper options. Cheaper clothing are mostly available in flee markets. Off course, one has to search from a big pile of clothes at many outlets but it is definitely worth the effort. It is more pocket friendly so one can buy twice or thrice as much in the same amount.

Also, people are in a habit of discarding used clothes pretty quickly as nowadays stores change their collection every other month. Instead, they should donate their clothes to someone in need. This they would achieve maximum utilization of their clothes, do some social work and add good karma as well. People can also make use of used clothing to make things for daily use. For example: Pockets of jeans and shirts can be used to make holders for mobile phones. A T-Shirt in a worn out condition can be used as a use and throw mop.

Majorly, people buy clothes they actually do not need. Brick and mortar shops as well as eCommerce companies attract customers by giving attractive discounts. For example: Bug 2 get 1 free. So, actually one would have stepped in to a shop to buy only 1 garment but ends up buying 3.

In my humble opinion, people should ask themselves a question before going for shopping clothes. Whether they actually need new clothes or not? I am sure they would definitely get a wise answer.