cambridge 3 test 2

cambridge 3 test 2

Technology has been developing rapidly now. They offer many easy ways to do activities. This phenomenon probably kicks out the traditional skills, because of the instant way which are offered. Using technology will help to finish work, but people should keep the traditional ways of life.

Creating product or service in life will be easier used modern equipment than traditional one. Technology designed to deliver simple strategy for doing something. For example, washing machine was produced for house wife to make short time in wash up process. They washed up the clothes by manual that spent more than a hour in past. Because of the innovation, they save half time and it does not need much effort. In other instance, computers offered feature for writing. People can produce story or novels neatly without many papers and pens to write. They can save energy to erase word if they done mistakes by push the delete button instantly. But, this condition has some disadvantages such as technology addiction and laziness.

People will lose their traditional skills and way of life, if they depend on the technology. So, they should keep their traditional ability in life. For example, cooking food needs 20 minutes by gas stove. This tool is one of technology. Due to the limitation of natural resources, people should save energy by reduce gas consumption. They can move to traditional way such wood to make fire and to cook. Everyone does not know what will happen in future such as disaster. When disaster come people may loss all they have, especially material. They have to survive by use traditional skills. For example, when Kelud erupted in East Java, people was not have anything technology. They used wood to cook food. They built temporary house used limit material. They are examples of traditional ability which should keep by everybody.

To sum up, modern technology provides many easy ways of life. People should be selected to use these developments. Sometimes, people can do their activities by combining both technology and manual skills. Using technology will save time and energy, but people will lose their nature abilities. So, it is important to balance both using technology and using traditional ways of life.

Sentence: This phenomenon probably kicks out the traditional skills, because of the instant way which are offered.
Description: The fragment instant way which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Creating product or service in life will be easier used modern equipment than traditional one.

Sentence: They can save energy to erase word if they done mistakes by push the delete button instantly.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and push

Sentence: Due to the limitation of natural resources, people should save energy by reduce gas consumption.
Suggestion: Refer to by and reduce

When disaster come people may loss all they have, especially material.
When disaster comes, people may lose all they have, especially material.

Sentence: They have to survive by use traditional skills.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to use and traditional

when Kelud erupted in East Java,
when Kelud is erupted in East Java,

What is the essay topic exactly?