Children should never be educated at home by their parents Do you agree or disagree Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this

Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Education is really important nowadays for human beings, especially for children. These days, while numerous students are enrolled in the school to be educated, others, prefer studying at home through parents at home. As a result, both situations have their positive and negative outcomes as will now be argued.

Primarily, it is obvious that those who are educated in school have a complete discipline and training. Certain facilities, as well as library or gym could be found only in the institute, that makes it easier and facilitate the child's growth. What is more, teachers are specialized in their subjects with higher educational qualification, consequently they know how to better prepare the pupils for a career best. To illustrate, the majority of my friends argue that if they have a successful position in their company is due to school and educators.

On the other hand, the main reason that lie behind on why both mother and father used to teach their kids at home, is owing to the fact that, they do not want that their kids become as others their peers or even the society. To be specific, ever more adults nowadays are treated badly by young people which have behaving and attitude problems toward them. Therefore, parents have a lack of trust toward educational environment and as a result they consider it more useful teaching at home. Unfortunately, this decision has some side effects, indeed, the children of course will have a good behaviour in the future yet they will never have the knowledge and ability as one who has attended the school. The absence of a degree weighs highly in the future, in fact such a student hardly find a job position in a firm as the latest analysis stated us.

To conclude, as a overall judgement, It could be said that although if children, taught by the parents could have as main target a good personality and attitude, the most effective manner to being successful in their life, is that the kids should attend the school.

if they have a successful position in their company is due to school and educators.
if they have a successful position in their company, it is due to school and educators.

Sentence: On the other hand, the main reason that lie behind on why both mother and father used to teach their kids at home, is owing to the fact that, they do not want that their kids become as others their peers or even the society.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to others and their

such a student hardly find a job position in a firm
such a student hardly finds a job position in a firm