Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas in word pictures music or film in whichever way they wish There should be no government restrictions on what they do To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opin

Creative artists not only enjoy the right to make desirable arts, but also have an obligation to respect others’ expressions. Therefore, a restriction should be put forward on what they do and government is expected to take the responsibility.

In order to be a creative artist, they should have the capability to make creative work of art and follow other people’s advice. The former can be achieved by giving them freedom to express their own ideas, such as words, pictures, music or film. Decades ago, acclaimed Italian painter Da Vinci predicted that more freedom the artists enjoyed, more fascinating achievements they would have. The period of the renaissance has been a proof of this assumption that how freedom contributes to the success of art. The freedom made the artist express whatever they want, without any hesitation and frustration, that’s why these artists are versatile and have the capability to make art attractive and creative.

However, it’s an incomplete part of the picture. The continuous and reckless application of freedom for the purpose of making art creative is proving to be counterproductive. According to a report conducted by World Art Preservation Organization, no restricted freedom can lead to an arrogant artist, who never accept feedback given by audience and thus prevents them promoting. It seems that enough freedom plays a pivotal role in their earlier life before the artist succeeds whereas after he reaches peak the appropriate restriction accounts for their long-term success. The report further concluded that government restrictions are equally important, because of which, the last few decades witnessed a huge increase in the populations of creative artists, booming about two folds by 2010. The explanation to this seems to be that the proper restrictions push artist to concern more about people’s thinking and becoming modest that allow them to excel.

In light of above discussions, I admit that freedom is necessary for the creative artist, which allows them to achieve the goal in a short period of time. As the question of freedom versus restriction, they are not mutually exclusive. Without freedom, too much restriction will not make an outstanding artist and without restriction, too much freedom will turn to an obstacle that prevents them reaching the top.