In the future it may be scientifically possible for people to live for 150 years This could be good news for individuals but it may have negative consequences for our society What are the benefits and risks of people living to 150

In the future, it may be scientifically possible for people to live for 150 years. This could be good news for individuals but it may have negative consequences for our society.
What are the benefits and risks of people living to 150?

Undoubtedly, from many centuries’s people always dream of living longer years. Though, this is not possible in reality, however, if in case people start living longer for hundred and fifty years, it would be a beneficial to an individual. On the contrary, there would be detrimental effects on the living society, which I will try to enunciate in my essay.

To commence with, there would be multifarious benefits in case if people start living more than a normal living age. Firstly, the more number of years means, they can spend more time with their families, even they can see their children growing older. Moreover, if a person would live for a number of years, they can contribute more in the development of society. For example, a doctor who is a well known surgeon can do more operations to save more people. Additionally, if eminent personalities live longer years than they can earn more money and more fame.

By the contrast, there can be negative adverse effects in society, if people start living for a particular age which no body imagine would be possible. Apparently, it can create problems for the government of a nation, as they need to spend huge amount for paying pensions to the older generations. Consequently, younger generations need to bear more tax to support the regime for providing health and other medical facilities to the growing population of old people. Furthermore, if a person lives for more number of years, then after certain age because of painful maladies such as arthritis, body organs will not support completely.

To recapitulate, indubitably living longer years have pros, however looking at the above facts, in my opinion negative effects outweigh the positive sides.

from many centuries’s people always dream of living longer years.
from many centuries, people always dream of living longer years.

Sentence: By the contrast, there can be negative adverse effects in society, if people start living for a particular age which no body imagine would be possible.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to imagine and would