The government spends about 220 million pounds a year supporting museums and art galleries in the UK, and a similar amount subsidising the visual and performing arts.This is a huge sum to spend on minority interests, and the money would be better spent on

The government spends a lot of money ( around 220 million ) a year on backing museums and galleries in the United Kingdom and a similar amount on the visual and performing arts. And is it worth to spend money on this things, if there are many homeless and hungry children over the world?
Actually, I agree that this is a huge sum to spend on minority interests, because how I said above is just one of all issues in our world. The government can spend money on sights and other attractions, but they should know that the money would be better spent on more important things, how it is said on the topic. And furthermore, it should be up to the people who enjoy cultural attractions to pay for them.
Firstly, it really will be better, if the government fund money on more significant things. For example, to medicine, because there are many terrible diseases nowadays, from which you can ill or even die. Although medicine is progressing so fast, it can be more useful to spend on this and to make medical care more available for all layers of citizens.
Secondly, right education is a key moment on forming yourself how man. And it is important to spend money on universities,
schools and stuff like that, which will grow new generation with positive sights and opinions. In addition, education is playing a significant role, it increases the level of the country.
In conclusion, I want to say that every government should fund money on necessary things, which will play the important role in the life of the country and over the world.