Happiness is considered very important in life Why is it difficult to define What factors are important in acheiving happiness

Happiness is considered very important in life.
Why is it difficult to define?
What factors are important in acheiving happiness?

Happiness refers to feeling of joy. It plays a very important role in our life and it is an indispensable part of our life.It is easy to define this term but it is difficult to define this meaning. It is a feeling of a person which excites them and forces them to keep smile. It is typical that how to be happy. The perceptions of happiness considerably differ from one another as a result of diversity of characteristics and environmental factors. This topic arouses an extensive debate because happiness cannot be defined and measured. It is a thought provoking issue, let us cast some light on it.

On the one hand, it is difficult to define the meaning of happiness because it can be felt only. Initially, everyone differs from others and has different choices. They are different in shapes, thinking, interests and so on. Some people refer that happiness is a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. For instance, a child get happy by playing with the toys, spending time with his mother and father; teenagers are happy when they get their exams cleared and free from the worries of study. Although, adults become happy when they have liberty to do anything, go anywhere and spending time with the friends. Moreover, they get happiness when they wear fashionable and trendy clothes and when they have all luxury things such as bungalow, car and so forth. Apart from this, mostly people get happiness when they have colossal amount of money because they think that only money is the source of happiness. They sacrifice their everything in the pursuit of wealth and they consider that money is the source to attain happiness. Moving ahead, some people are happy when they have a high status and respect in the society or when they become a great personality and their opinion is highly valued. Further, old aged people have different interests in different activities. They achieve happiness by seeing their children successfully settled. They also feel pleasure when they are going to pilgrimages and religious places and trips. They take interest in classical things and tasks. With the age, one's attitude and capabilities and their concerns are subjected to change.

On the contrary, considering the fact that people are motivated to attain the objective of their happiness. However, there are so many important factors to achieve the happiness. People have to care about all their feelings such as love, affection, family, occupation and society. Albeit, the most important factor to achieve happiness is to have good relations with family and public. Moving further, our thinking should be positive if we want to attain happiness in a real manner. We all have confront ample of difficulties throughout our life. That is why, if we possess negative approach towards them, we will never find happiness. Consequently, we will fall into mire difficulties and depression on our mind. In addition to it, we should tolerate every difficulty like a hero. In order to be truly happy, it is necessary to live a good life as well as to do some useful for our lives. One of the most noticeable factor influencing happiness is 'Good' or 'Bad'. Therefore, we should not deeply ponder over either good or bad because life is consisted of ups and downs or happiness and sorrows.

Pondering over the issue, it can be encapsulated that the each person defines the happiness in his own ways and perceptions. Life is very complicated and many ups and downs are to be tolerated. However, it is important to go positively and look at the bright side with the positive attitude. The secret of happiness is not only what one likes, but in liking what one does. Therefore, determining the priority elements or objectives and living a good life are two most important factors to attain happiness.

a child get happy
a child gets happy