It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes They are less distracted and this leads to better results Do you agree or disagree with this statement Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example

It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experiences.

In many countries most of the schools have facility of co-educational and single sex education. Some people hold the opinion that boys and girls should study in different schools for better academic results; whereas, other have the conflicting views. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, there are few reasons why people think that schools should be separate based on the genders. Firstly, in their opinion if boys and girls are studying together especially in secondary or in a college they get attracted towards opposite sex, in short start liking each and others. Consequently, this situation may have adverse effects on their academics. Secondly, if boys and girls are studying in the same educational institute they are considered as the reason for distraction in studies. For example, boys are making fun of female students and vice versa. Probably this situation may not appear if same sex students are studying in the school. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, if boys and girls will not interact since their childhood. Probably, they may face differences in terms of relationship and communications among each and others. For example, a boy who had studied alone since his childhood gets married to unknown girl because of the arrange marriage. Definitely he would face more challenges to settle his married life in terms of communication and liking of opposite sex.On the other hand, a boy who had studied and interacted with opposite gender would be more comfortable in this situation. Moreover, in this dominating world if children are not mixed from school days then maybe healthy working environment in professional life is not possible. For instance, a male employee studied alone will never tolerate or feel comfortable in the working culture, if he has to report to a female boss. Therefore, to avoid all these barriers, it is necessary for parents to send their kids to co-educational schools.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, concept of single sex in a school has its own advantages and detrimental effects. However, it is up to each individual parent to decide which mode of education would be better for their kids.