It is generally believed that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information

It is generally believed that the internet is an excellent means of communication but some people suggest that it may not be the best place to find information.

Today, internet is the best communication tool in connecting people around the world. It is the fastest way to get in touch with friends or relatives without any limit of time or distance. However, the drawbacks of it can not be neglected, especially about the fact that some people use internet for their own benefits in giving wrong information about a certain issue. These features may lead to discussion about advantages and disadvantages of internet usage generally and academically.

In general, people agree that internet is the product of modern era which tends to very user-friendly and economical. The facilities offered by internet are able to answer almost every needs for supporting modern lifestyle, such as easy and fast access, available anywhere and anytime. As a result, it totally changes the way of people lives around the world. There are a number of people who can take advantages of these services, for instance students from overseas who study in Europe can easily contact their parents without any hesitation by simply using internet services, because of its cheapest cost and fastest line. Moreover, communicating via internet can be very interactive because of video call services from some softwares such as Line, Viber, Skype and many others, those provide more realistic conversation than through the conventional land lines. The other benefit that can not be denied is the economical aspect of internet for business, which gives people more options in selecting product for their needs.

Related to the internet benefits for communication and other fields, it also gives several contributions for academic purpose. Most of students from elementary schools until the higher levels can take positive values of it. The presence of educational websites helps students in understanding their material in school and improving their knowledge from many sources, but unfortunately some cases lead students not to be creative in doing their assignment. In writing a paper, some students tend to only recite and copy the information from internet without any paraphrasing based on their understanding. It results in the trend of plagiarism. This plagiarism also becomes the product of modern learning habit. In addition, not all sources in internet can be used by them because students can not academically confirm who wrote a certain article, whether he/she did observation before writing the article.

From those sides, a conclusion can be stated that academically, finding material from internet is not the best choice for anyone who wants to get factual informations, but in general the internet gives many benefits for people due to its availability and quick services.

Sentence: However, the drawbacks of it can not be negleted, especially about the fact that some people use internet for their own benefits in giving wrong information about a certain issue.
Error: negleted Suggestion: neglected

Sentence: In addition, not all sources in internet can be used by them because students can not academically confirm who wrote a certain article, whether he/she did obervation before writing the article.
Error: obervation Suggestion: observation

Sentence: From those sides, a conclusion can be stated that academically, finding material from internet is not the best choice for anyone who wants to get factual informations, but in general the internet gives many benefits for people due to its availablity and quick services.
Error: availablity Suggestion: availability