It is important for children to learn the difference between wrong and right t an early age Punishment is necessary to help them learn the distinction To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion What sort of punishment should parents and chi

It is important for children to learn the difference between wrong and right t an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn the distinction.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
What sort of punishment should parents and children be allowed to use to teach good behavior to children?

Wrong or right! The constant challenge throughout the history. While some people have this conviction that punishment is a good way to teach children this fundamental principle, I will elaborate in this essay why I agree to this approach.

First and foremost, undoubtedly childhood is the best time to pick up new subjects. In spite of the fact that distinguishing between wrong and right can be very challenging, even for mature people, the basic principle should be taught, therefore they can choose the correct way according to what they had been learned. On the basis of the research has been conducted at Harvard University, it was revealed that the brain’s capability in the age 2 – 7 is far higher than in older ages.

Another vital point which should be taken into consideration is that the type of the punishment should lead to adjust the wrong behavior. Undoubtedly, the nature of the human has been established based on the reward and punishment, though various elements should be accounted if adults want to apply it. Physical punishment can be an absolute mistake due to further adverse consequences, however, regulation of some limitations on using Tablet or playing with the toys can be far more effective. These kinds of restrictions assist children to deep down on their actions and avoid to be repeated.

On the basis of the points mentioned above although sever actions of parents and teachers can hurt children, the correct approach would help them to learn the crucial necessities in their life.

More content wanted.