Large businesses have big budgets for marketing and promotion and as a result people gravitate towards buying their products What problems does this cause What could be done to encourage people to buy local products

Large businesses have big budgets for marketing and promotion and as a result, people gravitate towards buying their products.
What problems does this cause?
What could be done to encourage people to buy local products?

Most widespread companies have an intelligent financial plan to advertise wisely in order to catch the eyes. Therefore, people tend to purchase sharply their products which leads to serious economical problems to the citizens and the country.

First of all, since those kind of marketing have been starting, most people cannot economize any more. Indeed, what they are facing with is a marked deficit in their budget before the end of each month. For instance, smart-phones advertisement cause in raising the number of buying these devices by a person despite the high cost. Thus, it is tre...

people tend to purchase sharply their products which leads to serious economical problems
Description: check books how to use 'which'

Sentence: First of all, since those kind of marketing have been starting, most people cannot economize any more.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to marketing and have

smart-phones advertisement cause in raising the number of buying
smart-phone's advertisement causes in raising the number of buying

it is trendy to have a different mobile-phone
there is a trendy to have different mobile-phones

Sentence Length SD: 4.114 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.