Logging of the rain forests is a serious problem and it may lead to the extinction of animal life and human life Discuss

Logging of the rain forests is a serious problem and it may lead to the extinction of animal life and human life. Discuss.

Nowadays, serious problem which can lead to the extinction of animal life and human life is occuring – the logging of rain forests.

It is known that rain forests play important roles to the life on earth. The most significant role considered is to produce oxygen coming from a process called photosynthesis occurred in the leaves of plants, without which human can not live.

Furthermore, rain forests also take part in the cycle of hydrology. When the rain falls, the water coming from the sky will be trapped under the soil of the forest before flowing to lower grounds through rivers or any other canals. Once the water come to rivers, it will be used by humans to do many things – drink, irrigate their plantations, etc. If we destroy rain forests, the cycle will be jammed and god knows what will happen to humanity. The absence of trees means the debit of water flowing will be uncontrolled and it will probably come as flood. Moreover, flood will trigger landslide.

To hundreds of animals, the rain forest is their natural habitat. Under its thick canopy, animals can get food and make shelters to sustain their lives. We can not simply destroy their homes because it will affect our lives too. Anyway, we often hear on television that tigers come to human’s habitation and destroy it. This such thing happened because we destroyed their habitats and cut their food supply; tigers could not find something to eat because we had already killed their pries.

In conclusion, rain-forests logging will harm the balance of our environment. If we let it happen continuously, this will lead to the extinction of not only animal life but also human’s.