Many museums charge for admission while others are free.Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantage?

Many museums charge for admission while others are free.

Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantage?

Museums are established to remind every individual of the history and origin of their culture. It is essential that everyone know this information, but many museums charge a fee for admission. Although this limits the number of people who can visit the museum, I believe that this is necessary in maintaining their daily operations.

The cost of maintaining an institution like a museum is not cheap and many factors should be considered. One of which is assuring that rare relics and artifacts are preserved as closely as possible to their original state. Many of them are over a hundred years old and are extremely sensitive to temperature and moist. This means they need to be stored in a controlled environment that protects them against decay.

Also, paintings and other art pieces often require restoration and preservation. Such processes are complicated and sometimes need to be done in stages owing to their fragile state. This entails the services of professionals who are expert in handling delicate arts.

Lastly, considering the monetary value of some rare items, security should be available round the clock to ensure that we do not lose these valuable items to burglars. Thus, placing security guards and surveillance system is essential.

The price of admission tickets not only ensure that museums are able to accomplish their basic function, but also act as an assurance to the public that these vital historic pieces will survive and continue to tell their stories to succeeding generations. In addition, museum should also consider seeking subsidies from the government or donations from generous philanthropists to lower their financial burden. This way, they can reduce or eliminate the need for admission tickets.

In summary, admission fees assure that important pieces in our history and culture will be preserved and secured so that future generations will continue to enjoy the benefits of museums in the same way as we do now.

It is essential that everyone know this information
It is essential that everyone knows this information

This way, they can reduce or eliminate the need for admission tickets.
by This way, they can reduce or eliminate the need for admission tickets.
This way can reduce or eliminate the need for admission tickets.