Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of nation s history However some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and offices How important is t to maintain old buildings S

Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of nation's history.
However, some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and offices.
How important is t to maintain old buildings? Should history stand in the way of progress?

Some governments are paying special attention on maintenance of historic architecture as it reflects a country's heritage. Nevertheless, this has faced objection by the opponents who are of the view that housing and offices should be the ones replacing the sites of old buildings highlighting the dominance of necessity over history. However, protecting old buildings is of utmost importance and should never be underestimated.

To begin with, there are many solid reasons supporting the significance of old buildings. Firstly, every old piece of construction is a silent story teller of the histor...

because they produce true depiction of history, benefit the economy by increasing tourism and the construction designs set an example
because they produce true depiction of history, benefit the economy by increasing tourism and the construction designs which set an example

Be sensitive to use 'are of' or 'is of'