In many parts of the world people are relying more and more on prepared food from grocery stores or restaurants because they are too busy to cook at home This is a bad idea because home cooked food is much better for us To what extent do u agree or disagr

In many parts of the world, people are relying more and more on prepared food from grocery stores or restaurants because they are too busy to cook at home. This is a bad idea because home-cooked food is much better for us. To what extent do u agree or disagree?

In the 21st century, where everybody is in haste, people do not have much time to spend on household stuff like cooking, cleaning and so on. When every delicious food item is available in market, then it is absurd to spend precious time on cooking the same food in one's own home.

Utilization of prepared food items is very beneficial for working parents. Firstly, it makes mothers stress free as less time is taken to serve the already cooked food and, also, it tastes delicious. Hence, working mothers can maintain a positive balance between family and professional life by allocating equal time for both. On the other hand, fathers get advantages too. They do not have to struggle alot in finding specific ingredients from market in order to make a recipe.

Interms of cost, both home-made and ready made food is more or less equal. The cost of all components of food dish is nearly equivalent to a ready to cook or completely cooked item as a whole. The expense of driving to fetch or phoning to get the item delivered at home is almost similar to paying a cook to make a home-made eatery.

Completely or partially cooked food gives an opportunity to enjoy variety of food. It not only satisfies the requirement of taste buds to experience variety of food but also provides opportunity to enjoy different amalgams of conventional recipes.

Owing to the qualities of lesser time consumption on cooking food at home, equal money expenditure and availability of variety of food, prepared food inevitably meets demands of current era. Therefore, its utilization is expected to blossom even more in upcoming years.