Many people con of choose to study at university in another country What kind of problems do you think they would encounter and what are the positive aspects of a decision like this Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

Many people con of choose to study at university in another country. What kind of problems do you think they would encounter and what are the positive aspects of a decision like this? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Many people select to study at university has all diverse streams. This variation may not be available in their home country or it may not be available in their home country or it may not be available in their home country or it may not be of the same standard as university overseas. That is the reason people choose to go to abroad for the higher studies.

When people go to another country, they come across different culture all together. As they stay away from home and family. Sometimes they feel home sick. Adjusting to new environment of different country is not easy for them without fami...

Many people select to study at university has all diverse streams.
Many people who select to study at university have all diverse streams.
Many people selecting to study at university have all diverse streams.

Sentence: Most importantly study wise, study pattern might be different in another country country so, they have to adjust with it too.
Description: The fragment country country contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Double check:
This variation may not be available in their home country or it may not be available in their home country or it may not be available in their home country...