Many people in the under developed world die from diseases that are curable because they can t afford the medications to treat themselves Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world be obliged to make their products available at reduced pric

Many people in the under developed world die from diseases that are curable because they can’t afford the medications to treat themselves. Do you believe that drug companies in the developed world be obliged to make their products available at reduced prices in these undeveloped countries so that people do not die unnecessarily.

It is undeniable fact that, as much the science and technology grows dramatically, the deleterious health issues are in the upward trends as well, which leads to many death. The other fact is, most of those diseases and disorders are curable and it is not affordable for buying for Third world people. There is an argument that whether the pharmaceutical industries should reduce the price or remain same. However, I strongly opine that more than looking into profits drug companies should act on the sake of humanity.

First and foremost, enormous people die in the underdeveloped nations for just they could not afford for the medicines. Moreover, the governments are responsible for this treatable cause were they show less interest. For instance, in some part of South Africa many people dead due to the dangerous disease called Ebola just because they could not afford for the medications.

In addition to that, poor people from developing countries seek government hospitals for treatment where even the basic antibiotics are not available. For example, in Indian government hospitals it is impossible to get high graded antibiotics and it leads many people to complications.

To site another example, now a days many people die due to cancer, then how could cricketer Yuvaraj Singh survive from it? Who had diagnosed as brain tumour. Undoubtedly it shows that money matters in treatment. Thus, drug companies should take initiatives in bringing medicines reasonably.

To conclude, it is the fundamental right to the citizens to get all medical aid and drug companies should have mercy to make medicines to reach the needed people equally.

this treatable cause were they show less interest.
this treatable cause where they show less interest.

some part of South Africa many people dead
some part of South Africa many people are dead

No. of Words: 266 350 //more content wanted.