Many people use distance learning programmes study material post TV internet to study at home But some people think that it cannot bring the benefit as much as attending college or university Do you agree or disagree

Many people use distance-learning programmes (study material post,TV,internet...)to study at home. But some people think that it cannot bring the benefit as much as attending college or university. Do you agree or disagree?

This is a universally acknowledged fact that study creates a platform for the better future. This is the reason some people hold the opinion that learning in a traditional way is a better option instead of distance learning programs through internet; whereas others have the conflicting views. While, I disagree with this fact and as per my understanding doing studies using a distance learning is beneficial. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on this fact with my perception.

To begin with; undeniably, studying using new methods such as either through internet or joining online courses would be having the following benefits. Firstly, students do not have to pay the expensive tuition fees, textbook fees and administration fees for joining a college or university. Online courses can be possible with the help of good speed internet that is much cheaper option nowadays. Secondly, students can save the commuting expenses and time especially if they are traveling from long distance like countryside; whereas the college is in the middle of a city. Finally, children can join the online courses and take the learning as per their convenient time say 1 hour on the daily basis instead of 5 hours on a single day. This help them plan the other time of a day accordingly. Definitely, this option is not possible in a traditional study. Besides this, distance-learning education is a better option for all those people who are currently working full time or on part time basis and cannot devote time to attend a class physically. On the contrary, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, traditional teaching is the best method for learning as students would be attending a class where they can learn from their mistakes and a teacher can correct and guide them to overcome all the problems. Moreover, in the physical education students can get feedback on the urgent basis as per request and definitely positive feedback can help to increase the motivation level for studies. Additionally, studying in a traditional way give an option for the students to interact and learn skills from other classmates, which is not possible if they are sitting in front of a computer or a TV.

To recapitulate, by looking at the facts, even traditional education is having some merits like face- to-face communication and instant feedback. However, in my opinion distance learning are the demand of future because of efficiency and economic value. Thus, I still feel distance learning is better option.

learning in a traditional way is a better option instead of distance learning programs through internet;
learning in a traditional way is a better option than learning programs through internet;

that is much cheaper option nowadays
that is a much cheaper option nowadays

studying in a traditional way give an option
studying in a traditional way gives an option

in my opinion distance learning are the demand
in my opinion distance learning is the demand

distance learning is better option.
distance learning is a better option.

We are expecting:

The introduction paragraph is not developed well: it is wordy. It should be simpler and straight forward.

and one more issue:
the essay is for people, not for children or students.
-------------------