Modern technology allows the machines to perform hard work instead of humans Does this have a positive or a negative effect on people Give your own opinion and examples

Modern technology allows the machines to perform hard work instead of humans. Does this have a positive or a negative effect on people? Give your own opinion and examples.

It is undoubtedly true that modern innovations and inventions has dramatically influenced our lives. However a large number of people, around the world, nowadays are expressing deeply growing concern that this automation has many negative disruptive impact on our society as a whole and our blue planet. While others, contrary to this, are holding completely opposite view by arguing that these machines have helped a lot in our economic wellbeing and improving our standard of life by contributing in every field of life.As far as my opinion is concerned,first one is the opinion i strongly support due to number of reasons as i will explain in this essay.

At first place, it is irrefutable, that modern technology has provided undeniable convenience to every one. It is statistically evident that many of the diseases of the past have been eradicated and people are more secure than ever before. Admittedly the internet has revolutionized this world and is proved to be a vital constituent of todays economic prosperity by enhancing business opportunities. In terms of education modern technology has played its tremendous role to increase the literacy rate to almost 100 percent, which is a back bone of any nation and identity of any country.

On the other hand, without doubt, by giving extra convenience to individuals, modern technology is blamed for increasing the rampant diseases in our society which is detrimental despite of its multiple rewards. Researches have proved that Diabetes is prevalent nowadays due to relatively less physical exertion consequently increased premature death rate is inevitable. Due to unmonitored use of internet youth which is our future force is getting involved in variety of crimes which is again a drawback of this technology.

Finally, due to introduction of these machines in our lives, unemployment rate is gone unimaginably high, as the humans are being replaced by them. It is a well documented fact that this factor alone is responsible for creating frustration and sense of anxiety in the communities which has ultimately very devastating effects.

To sum up, although the modern machines are responsible to ease the pressure of labor and benefited the individuals but its negative effects are equally definable. So its negatives effects outweigh its advantages.

modern innovations and inventions has dramatically influenced our lives
modern innovations and inventions have dramatically influenced our lives

due to relatively less physical exertion consequently increased premature death rate is inevitable.
due to relatively less physical exertion, consequently increased premature death rate is inevitable.