More and more fathers are taking break from their careers so that they can stay home and take care of their children while their wives work This is better for the family than having both parents work full time To what agree do u agree or disagree

More and more fathers are taking break from their careers so that they can stay home and take care of their children while their wives work. This is better for the family than having both parents work full time. To what agree do u agree or disagree.

Direct family care by parents is becoming an enormously growing trend which was overlooked in past few years. Similar to revival of old values and customs, upbringing of children by their birth parents is becoming in fashion nowadays. However, one to one care by a father is exclusively newer concept and its practice has not broadened yet. In my opinion, mothers should be taking break from their careers for looking after their children at home and fathers should work meanwhile.

To begin with, although mothers take unbearable pain in giving birth to her child but child when grows up forgets this fact most of the time. This occurs because of giving inadequate time on part of mother, a gap that can be cemented by giving proper time in the personality building and habits developing years of a kid's life. Thus, bonding of a mother-baby strengthened when mother instead of father is there for her child all the time. Moreover, studies have proved that breastfeeding babies for 2 years helps in development of long lasting affiliation of mother with her baby besides being good for baby's health.

Furthermore, mothers may be having very demanding professions like medicine or engineering from which taking a break may prove beneficial for their own careers and health. Finally, mothers paying attention to home makes fathers stress free as no one other than parents can take better care of their children in reality.

Nevertheless, there are some benefits of fathers taking leave from their jobs whilist mothers continuing their careers. Firstly, father's patronage may cause reflection of some manly qualities in his child like being energetic, stout, brave and witty. Similarly, fathers can teach their children to deal and communicate with people outside home in effective way as he has got better exposure to world as compared to mother.

To sum up, in my viewpoint, mothers should be the ones taking break from their careers for their children's better upbringing rather than fathers owing to qualities of being better teacher and care taker. Resuming careers after this healthy respite also gives a refreshing start of her job. Nonetheless, father's upbringing is helpful in making kids brave and better survivor in this cold world.

one to one care by a father is exclusively newer concept
one to one care by a father is an exclusively newer concept

and communicate with people outside home in effective way
and communicate with people outside home in an effective way