Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology In fact some of the world s greatest inventions have been very simple things To what extent do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your

Most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. In fact, some of the world’s greatest inventions have been very simple things.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Actually, the simple things often come from the great ideas. The idea comes from the dream. A dream for getting easy life by simple thing. Therefore, it is unsurprisingly if many uncomplicated inventions can be popular and useful.

Many simple inventions can change the world. One of the simple uncomplicated inventions is fire. Fire has discovered since prehistoric era. At that time, people had no technology like today. They need to warm their body, they need to cook their food. It started when prehistoric people saw the forest was burned by sun light. The fire made some wood’s bark became crunchy, so it was easy to be eaten by them. They felt that they could not depend on the sun’s fire. Prehistoric people thought that maybe they could make fire by their self. Then, they tried to make it by scraping the grass with small branch under the sun light. Finally, they made fire. Today, we use it every day to cook and fly the air balloon.

Nowadays, we need fire to the bigger inventions such as steel. Steel made by rock that contains carbon. The carbon is should be burned by fire to be a steel. If there is no steel in this world, we cannot build high building, airplane, or bridge. Therefore, we will have no land enough to live, we will have to take long time to go to somewhere, we will have to swim to cross the big river. We still need fire until now, but we need complicated technology to make much greater invention than before.

Overall, sometimes, simple inventions are hard to be found by human. Usually, this need big event. Simple discovery is not always has simple function. This is often help many big complicated technologies to find great invention. So, I agree that most successful inventions do not rely on complicated technology. However, simple invention needs complex technology to make it more useful in this modern era.

Sentence: The carbon is should be burned by fire to be a steel.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should

Sentence: Usually, this need big event.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to need and big

Steel made by rock that contains carbon.
Steel is made by rock that contains carbon.

The carbon is should be burned by fire to be a steel.
The carbon should be burned by fire to be a steel.