Nowadays people becoming parents later in life Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country Do you agree or disagree with it Give your own opinion

Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.

Undoubtedly, in this modern era late parenting is gaining more popularity in the urban cities of the developed and developing nations. Some people hold the opinion that there are certain benefits of this tend; whereas, others have the conflicting views. While, to some extent I also partially agree that it is a good development for a family; however, on the other hand in my viewpoint it may have more detrimental effects, which I will try to enunciate below with my own perception.

To begin with, as nowadays, most of the professions require young generations to focus on their career in the initial phase of a life. Thus, some people think that there would be multifarious benefits if they become parents in the later age. Firstly, personalities like movie actors and actresses needs to focus on their career, so in case if they become parents at early age it may ruin their chances of becoming famous and a well known superstar. Therefore, people like film stars prefer to get married in the later part of their life. Secondly, most aged persons may have lots of work experience in terms of number of years in a service and even they are settled well in a life in terms of financial stability compared to those youngsters who had started working now. Obviously, people settled well in a life may bring up their kids with superior life in terms of the better schooling and other basic needs. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, people in the later lives may face more difficulties In terms of parenting because of the increasing work pressure from their job; consequently, these people could not get enough time to spend with their family resulting in less bonding, less attachment and less intimacy with their kids. Moreover, due to the changing lifestyles nowadays, most of the people at the age of 30 or above are suffering from common maladies like high blood pressure, diabetes and heart attack. Thus, there are high possibilities of passing these kinds of maladies to the younger generations through genes. In addition, adolescents sometimes may feel shy to introduce the aged man and woman as their parents to their friends.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, although thinking about career is inevitable in the initial phase of a life, however for healthier future generations, it is advisable to become parents at the normal age instead of becoming in the later age.

personalities like movie actors and actresses needs to focus on their career
personalities like movie actors and actresses need to focus on their career

Well, don't partly agree, like:
'While, to some extent I also partially agree that it is a good development for a family; however, on the other hand in my viewpoint it may have more detrimental effects, which I will try to enunciate below with my own perception.'

Better to agree with the latter view to match the conclusion:
'it is advisable to become parents at the normal age instead of becoming in the later age.'
-------------------------------
No. of Words: 412 while No. of Different Words: 215 //it means it is verbose.

the ideal condition:
-------------------------------

'On the other hand' means 'However'. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.

------------------------------