Nowadays people normally stretch their work hours and get stressed than before What are the reasons for this What employers can do to make people s life easier

Nowadays people normally stretch their work hours and get stressed than before. What are the reasons for this? What employers can do to make people’s life easier?

It is true that nowadays working professionals are working in the office until late hours in the evening and their life is more stressful compared to the earlier days. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate some of the reasons for this issue. Moreover, I would give some suggestions to make people’s life easier and relax with my own perception.

To begin with, there are couples of reasons why people’s life are becoming stressful while working in the office. Probably, one of the main reasons for this cause is unrealistic targets given by the client to complete different project phases on time. Moreover, an employee works extra hours; nowadays, to prove his commitments, so that he can score good rating in the annual performance appraisal. In addition; nowadays, employers pay some reward or bonus to those employees who achieve the project targets in short time frame. As a consequence, employees work hard than their colleagues to won these awards and gets untoward stress.

Nevertheless, there are various steps that can be taken by employers to make the life of employees easier and enjoyable in terms of work. First and foremost, organization should recruit more staffs to share the work load on the working professionals. Undeniably, this would directly affect the profit margins of a company because of extra people on the project. However, this step will help in reducing the stress of all the people working on the same project. Secondly, companies can engage employees in many activities other than work that can help them to reduce their stress. For example, they can organize a yoga session in the office twice a week and encourage all working force to participate. Finally, employer’s should plan some outing for their employees once in three months and give them an opportunity to share their experiences with their boss and senior management. Definitely, this would give people a chance to speak about their problems.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, if an organization take certain measures; definitely, it would help employees to reduce stress and they would be more motivated to work towards achieving the organization goals.

if an organization take certain measures;
if an organization takes certain measures;

1. The introduction is not developed well.

2. Sentence Length SD: 5.407 7.5 //it means the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. The reason is due to your writing style in your essay body. You may try this pattern to get better Sentence Length SD:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here. Only need to support or agree with one side. Don't use the way you used before. It should be simple. Follow this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/pratikdkr1

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example for reason 1 + a small conclusion for reason 1.

paragraph 4: In addition, reason 2 + why reason 2 + example for reason 2+ a small conclusion for reason 2.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------