Over the last few years more and more students enrol in universities This situation creates competition among individuals Do you agree or disagree Is it a good or a bad development

Over the last few years more and more students enrol in universities. This situation creates competition among individuals. Do you agree or disagree? Is it a good or a bad development?

Nowadays, education has a pivotal role for human life. Some people believe that university’s enrolment makes students compete each other, which is good development while others dispute. This essay will argue that competitive circumstance of enrolling university among students has more benefits rather than drawbacks. So, it should be continued.

It has been claimed that competing in admission of university has negative effects for society. To begin with, the competition makes tuition fee of university become higher. Student should provide much budget to continue education in prestigious universities such as Harvard University, Cambridge University and Oxford University. As a result, the students whose enough money only could enrol in the university. In addition, strict selection in enrolling university makes students’ burden increased, which makes they will be strains.

However, there are strong arguments in support of competition in Enrolment University has positive outcomes for society. First of all, tight assessment in university’s admission encourages students to learn hard due to pass the requirements of university. Consequently, the outstanding students could be found by the admissions administrator of university. Secondly, there are many fellowships that are provided by universities. This is very helpful for students who do not have enough funds in order to continue their degree in the next level. Lastly, the quality of university could be kept by this situation and will go up in the near future.

To sum up, competition that is made by the enrolling university has disadvantages, but its merits outstrip its drawbacks. Thus, competing of entering the university should continue.

makes students compete each other, which is good development
makes students compete to each other, which is a good development

which makes they will be strains.
which makes them in strains.

there are strong arguments in support of competition in Enrolment University has positive outcomes
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

due to pass the requirements of university
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.

Sentence: Consequently, the outstanding students could be found by the admissions administrator of university.
Suggestion: Refer to admissions and administrator

Sentence: Some people believe that university's enrolment makes students compete each other, which is good development while others dispute.
Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment

Sentence: As a result, the students whose enough money only could enrol in the university.
Error: enrol Suggestion: No alternate word