In the past it was common for older people to live with their children and grandchildren so that their relatives could take care of them when they grew older Nowadays it is common in many places for older people to live away from their families in special

In the past, it was common for older people to live with their children and grandchildren so that their relatives could take care of them when they grew older. Nowadays, it is common in many places for older people to live away from their families, in special homes for the elderly.

In the past, the parents were happy live with their children in some environment although their children were married. Their children would erect house near with their parent’s house so they still had much times to gather. At the time, the society education were very primary, commonly the society in the developing countries and poor countries only graduate elementary school even some society were not school. The education in the past was more primary than now. Only develop countries and rich society as empire family having high education. The family at the past live in big house and they fulfilled their necessity with harness natural resources in around them. Usually the parents bequeathed their science to their children. For example their parents were agriculturist so their children also worked as agriculturist with so their children would not go for from them.

Now, the society’s education is great and technology develops fast. The society think more advanced than beforehand. So their job is better and work daylong. They do not have much time in the house and take care of their parents. Several the children establish new house is imminent their companies. So their parents only live both and there is not friend to sharing. Some children elect their parent are treated in decrepit. The purpose of their children carry their parent to decrepit are so that their parents get health are better and their parents are not bored in the house because they will get many friend in there for sharing. They will obtain the programs of social servicing such as social guidance, talent appearance, calisthenics and therapy in the group.

But if the parents are deposited in decrepit so their relation with their family still distance. Some old people are not happy to far their family although they have many friends to sharing in the decrepit standing to far from store, central city and public facilities. The old people filling are very creamy but they do not want to show their felling for their family. The old people only bury their sad felling when their children and their grandchildren escort them to the decrepit.

The decrepit is not good place for the old people although it gives them many advantages. They will happier when they are taken care of their children and gather with their family. The children should take care of their parents well because when they still child their parent always protect and fulfill their necessity although the parents are very busy with their job. The parents feature more their children than their necessity.

the parents were happy live with their children
the parents were happy to live with their children

Only develop countries and rich society as empire family having high education.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: At the time, the society education were very primary, commonly the society in the developing countries and poor countries only graduate elementary school even some society were not school.
Description: The fragment the society education is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: The family at the past live in big house and they fulfilled their necessity with harness natural resources in around them.
Description: The fragment past live in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace live with verb, past participle
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to harness and natural

Sentence: so their children would not go for from them.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to for and from

Sentence: The society think more advanced than beforehand.
Description: The fragment society think more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Several the children establish new house is imminent their companies.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

and there is not friend to sharing.
and there is no friend to sharing.

Sentence: The purpose of their children carry their parent to decrepit are so that their parents get health are better and their parents are not bored in the house because they will get many friend in there for sharing.
Description: The fragment are so that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace so with adjective

so their relation with their family still distance.

are not happy to far their family
are not happy to be far from their family

They will happier
They will be happier