People in all modern societies use drugs but today s youths are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs and at an increasingly early age Some sociologists claim that parents can do there members of society often set a bad example Discuss the cause

People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youths are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents can do there members of society often set a bad example. Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse.

Drug is an important ingredient in a lot of medicine remedies but also has bad effects to people. Whether or not youngsters are using more drug due to parents’ irresponsibility has provoked a controversy. In scope of the essay, I will demonstrate causes, effects and some solutions for this phenomenon.

There are numerous causes behind this trend. First of all, some people argue that being swept into the rat’s race to earn money and get higher position in the company and society, parents forget their duty to take care and raise their children up. For example, in develop countries, adults ...

Moreover, laws and policies should be published by authorities to allow drugs are only used in hospitals and health centers to avoid it can be sold to children in some circumstances.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

in develop countries,
in developed countries,
in developing countries,

Sentence: It has manifold nasty influence over health, economy and society.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to manifold and nasty

under crisis or under develop.
under crisis or under development.

Sentence: They should take part in in some sports or outdoor activities to enhance their health.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to in and in

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.032 0.07 //Pay attention to coherence. Go this link about coherence: http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence