People make friends of similar group do you agree or disagree

People make friends of similar group.do you agree or disagree

Friends are there to care and share. Friendship is everything, one feel comfortable with friends and share the things which they are being in. Some people make friends of their same age group while others make friends when they share anything and being in comfortable whether it is of same age group and not. But mostly people have friends of same or similar to them.

Precisely, one feels more introvert when they are in another group they do not fully expose and even not share their feelings. Another important factor behind this is the fact that youngsters have same mentality that is they can understand each other very well. To substantiate my view, youngsters are in state of freedom and they all wants is fun but old people take things wisely.

Furthermore, when we gab with same age group people do it more freely without any hesitation but when talking with elder ones or other age group people there is boundaries and comfort level decrease to greater extent. Old people are more wise and have experience of life so they mostly talk with calm , educated and knowledge person.

Another taking consideration is same likes and dislikes, similar age group persons have same choices they look up onto the things with same sight they understand each other in great manner.

To make long story short, people have their own choices and priorities it depends upon them if they are comfortle with other age group they can make friends the point which is important is that friend should be valuable.

one feel comfortable
one feels comfortable

is they can understand each other very well.
is that they can understand each other very well.

and they all wants is fun
and what they all want is fun

there is boundaries
there are boundaries

they can make friends the point which is important is that friend should be valuable.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: To make long story short, people have their own choices and priorities it depends upon them if they are comfortle with other age group they can make friends the point which is important is that friend should be valuable.
Error: comfortle Suggestion: No alternate word