People Prefer to Shop in Modern Market than Traditional Market Do you agree or disagree

People Prefer to Shop in Modern Market than Traditional Market. Do you agree or disagree?

People today are prefer to shop in modern market than traditional market. This is because modern market have more benefit. I agree with that statement, now days, people’s mindset prefer to buy some product by its quality not quantity. In modern market, there is a lot of product which you can choose as your needed and grade of quality of the product. As an oligopolies, modern market have to serve so many type of product even it is a domestic product or international product. So, consumers no need to feel bored when they are shopping. Moreover, usually the modern market can give more comfort zone to the consumers than the traditional market. It evidenced by modernization of traditional market which done by government. It indirectly proved that the government avow that modern market more competitive and comfortable.

In the other hand, in traditional market there is so many thieves and not really safe to be there. It is too dirty, smelly, and one product with another product are not divided by its category, the one which not really efficient is costumer have to make a bargain with seller. If the seller wouldn’t make a deal, customer just go away and feel disappointed. Except Jakarta, in Indonesia there is a lot of traditional market which still dirty also such as traditional market in Sidoarjo, Surabaya, Middle java, and another. It can make some diversity between traditional market, and actually not all goods in the traditional market was taken from domestic goods, but important goods also. And traditional market such an executant of perfect competition, has less type of product which consumer can choose.

In conclusion, even in traditional market is cheaper than modern market, I think so many people still choose modern market to spend their money.

People today are prefer to shop in modern market than traditional market.
People today prefer shopping in modern market to traditional market.

modern market have more benefit.
modern markets have more benefits.

there is a lot of product
there are a lot of products

Sentence: I agree with that statement, now days, people's mindset prefer to buy some product by its quality not quantity.
Description: The fragment , now days is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now with adjective
Description: The fragment mindset prefer to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense

Sentence: It evidenced by modernization of traditional market which done by government.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to It and evidenced
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to which and done

Sentence: It indirectly proved that the government avow that modern market more competitive and comfortable.
Description: The fragment government avow that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace avow with verb, past tense

In the other hand,
On the other hand,

customer just go away and feel disappointed.
customers just go away and feel disappointed.

there is a lot of traditional market which still dirty
there are a lot of traditional markets which are still dirty

has less type of product which consumer can choose.
has less types of products which consumer can choose.

even in traditional market is cheaper than modern market,
even in traditional market it is cheaper than modern market,

Sentence: And traditional market such an executant of perfect competition, has less type of product which consumer can choose.
Error: executant Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...