The range of technology is increasing the gap between the rich and the poor To extend what do you agree

The range of technology is increasing the gap between the rich and the poor. To extend what do you agree?

It is true that the industrial evolution proved that the development of technology science has discriminated economic backgrounds in favor of countries. I totally agree with the view that the kinds of technology make the rich – poor gap between the nations all over the world.

One reason is that wealthy and sustainable countries nowadays are pouring most of their resources into researching new technological methods. Firstly, science achievements have applied to healthcare field. By means of technological inventions, doctors from rich nations have searched for a cure to build up public health system. The average life expectancy of citizens from these countries in some current analysis assumed that it is higher compared to people in the poverty-stricken areas. Secondly, supporting of digital appliances such as mobile phones and labour-saving machinery helps to enhance labour productivity. Overhead cost has been cut, high technological staffs have trained in progress education environment create high quality products maximized profits, so that economy in rich countries has kept stable and getting more prosperous.

Another reason is the developed countries make the most of advances in technology to raise the educational degrees and protect their boundaries. Hi-tech appliances have used in the academic environment help people have benefits to expose to knowledge in many sections. Radiation kits, for instance, encourage individuals to explore the mystery of the universe. In addition to, impoverished states are easily able to be invaded due to deficiencies of force prevention equipments. This means that the latest gears provide armed security system with a guarantee against enemies.

In conclusion, cutting-edge innovation is increasingly widening the gap between nations in the global. Only by grasping technology so can countries maintain their position and privilege.