the recent years there is a trend of responsible tourism which pays attention to both local culture and environment However there are still people who think that responsible tourism is impossible to implement in reality To what extent do you agree or disa

the recent years there is a trend of “responsible tourism”, which pays attention to both local culture and environment. However, there are still people who think that “responsible tourism” is impossible to implement in reality. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and examples from your own experience

In the era of globalization, every aspect of life needs taking into consideration, especially forms of tourism. A recently question has raised that responsible tourism, which becomes a newly trend for who absolute focus on both local cultural and environment. Nevertheless, opponents suppose that it has no chance for reality implementation. In my point of view, I partly disagree with this controversial issue due to following reasons.

Firstly, it is obvious that nowadays, authorities are trying their best to implement this policy in the real life. One of this actions is planning and designing the phases which have practically meaning for tourism such as encouraging using resource sustainably, reducing waste and over-consumption. Additionally, they establish a variety of prestigious tour guides who have outstanding knowledge about foreign languages and local culture such as Hanoi kids in Vietnam. Equally important, no sooner has RTA- Responsible tourism award been founded than individuals, companies and organizations provide more positive contribution to biodiversity conservation and make significant commitment to the heritage and environment. Put it simply, the more attempts are recognized, the more successful tourism becomes.

Besides, the other sides of coin is the fees and traveler’s consciousness. Firstly, the price for advertising and other planning is enormous while the authorities can hardly to punish all of unconsciousness travelers. Ironically, due to becoming mercenary, various individuals of organization give untruth and ridiculous information about culture of destination which can leads to negative effects on the forms of tourism.

In conclusion, apart from above drawbacks, responsible tourism still be practicable in the real life if there is a collaboration between the authorities and visitors.

which becomes a newly trend for who absolute focus on both local cultural and environment.
which becomes a new trend for those who absolutely focus on both local cultural and environment.

which can leads to negative effects
which can lead to negative effects