In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior while in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want To what extent should children have to follow the rules Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example f

In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, while in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they want .
To what extent should children have to follow the rules?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.

In some countries kids are expect to behave in certain manner. While in other countries they are allowed to do anything they want to do.

This kind of control over the children is necessary to some extent. Children must respect their elders and teachers and other individual of the society. They should behave properly with their parents ,grand parents and teachers. Children should always listen to their parents . Most of the times parents were give advice on the basis of their past experiences in life but here generation gap factor comes in to the picture.

We always feel generation gap b...

kids are expect to behave in certain manner.
kids are expected to behave in a certain manner.

Most of the times parents were give advice on the basis of their past experiences in life but
Most of the times parents give advices on the basis of their past experiences in life but

one always think that
one always thinks that

they don’t feel the urge to ask
they don’t feel the urgency to ask

when child come in contact
when children come in contact

Sentence: In other developed countries like united Kingdom and states, where childrens are allowed to do anything and their parents can't stop them by law of the country.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children