In some countries governments are encouraging industries and business to move to regional areas outside the big cities Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages

In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and business to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages?

No one would deny that the innumerable companies and factories have been located in metropolis. Some national governments have been persuaded to relocate their buildings to countryside. Personally, I believe that relocating companies from cities to rural area has more advantages than disadvantages.

On the one hand, the relocation of companies may deteriorate the environment. In order to construct buildings and factories, they may require unimaginable hectares, which means that deforestation would require to clear the land. Due to the loss of habitats, the diverse species of wildlife creatures may become extinct. Moreover, as shifting buildings to regional areas makes an increasing number of the public to live in, those areas will become polluted and the quality of air and water will be severely spoiled because of a range of human activities.

Nevertheless, I believe that the encouragement to move factories and firms to rural areas is far more beneficial. Firstly, highly skilled employees and potential job seekers will spread out equally throughout a country. As one of the reasons of living in a congested city is for employment, the move to factories and business can be seen as a motivation to decide to reside in remote areas. Consequently, it can be a way to ease the uneven population between cities and countryside. In addition, people living in rural area can newly have opportunities to enrich their life. For example, a rise in the number of people in a particular region often makes entertainment facilities and educational infrastructures build in the region, and in turn, the standard of living among rural residents can be gradually improved. This could make a prosperous country.

To recapitulate, even though it seems that the relocation of business may damage the natural environment, I still believe that relocations will be advantageous factor of making prosperous countries. The advantages of this phenomenon are outweighed by the disadvantages.

The last sentence 'The advantages of this phenomenon are outweighed by the disadvantages.' should be:
'The advantages of this phenomenon outweigh the disadvantages.'

according to the conclusion.