In some countries marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases people chose their own marriage partner Use your own ideas knowledge and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence Discuss both views

In some countries marriages are arranged by the parents but in other cases people chose their own marriage partner.
Use your own ideas, knowledge and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Discuss both views.

A marriage is a relationship sacred between man and woman who make a promise for life together. Marriage is needed by everybody in the world for their future because with marriage, they will get next generation from their family. Many ways to get marriage, there are from their own self choice and parental choice. The patents in some countries will be arranged marriage of their child while some people chose their own marriage partner without their parent choice.

Firstly, several people in the world think that a marriage is arranged by the parents. Every parent in the world has a dream that ...

Sentence: Every parent in the world has a dream that their child can marriage with their choice people because they think that parental choice is the best choice than others and parental choice can get good future for their child.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and marriage

Sentence: Secondly, the other people in some countries chose their own marriage partner without parental choice because they think that with they choose their own marriage partner, they will know characteristic from their own partner, and they feel happy when they choose their own partner choice.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to with and they

Sentence: Finally, they can life together with happiness.
Suggestion: Refer to can and life