Some fast food restaurants and supermarkets support the school in order to promote their products Is it positive or negative development for school and students

Some fast food restaurants and supermarkets support the school in order to promote their products. Is it positive or negative development for school and students?

In this competing world, every entrepreneur that owns a business, no matter it is of a restaurant or a supermarket is looking out for the possible option to amplify his business sale. Consequently, this businessman’s nowadays targets the schools and the colleges to market their products. While, to some extent I feel this is a positive move for a school and college authority, whereas for an individual student there can be a detrimental effect.

To begin with, undoubtedly, there is no harm, if different chains of restaurants owner and owner of fast food chains are providing funds to the schools for promoting their products. There are multifarious benefits which school can take up with these extra funds. Firstly, they can arrange additional facilities in a school, such as setup a computer lab that can help students to learn computer from the childhood. Many schools because of less funding, lack this facility. Secondly, with the help of those extra funds, school can buy extra land to set up better sports facility or sports ground such as ground for football, basketball and in addition swimming pool. Moreover, they can encourage students to participate in inter school competitions and arrange prominent coaching in these competitions through skilled coach by paying a hefty amount of salary to them.

Undeniably, fast food is cheaper, compared to the other traditional foods that are available in a school canteen; moreover, especially this kind of food can severed immediately without waiting for much time. This is the main reasons, why these foods are more popular with children. However, the negative impacts, because of this kind of food cannot be overlook. Primarily, this food is rich in fats and not good for daily consumption. In addition, this kind of food can give rise to maladies such as obesity, diabetes and ailments related to the stomach. Therefore, after eating this food children may have to take leaves from school, which can loss in their academic progress.

To recapitulate, the additional funding in school may result in better facilities in terms of better education and sports; however, in terms of healthy lifestyle for students, this can prove to have negative implications. Therefore, it is up to school authority to decide and take up decision whether they have to concentrate more in healthy lifestyle or work on facilities in the school campus

this businessman’s nowadays targets the schools
this businessman nowadays targets the schools

which can loss in their academic progress.
which can lose in their academic progress.

Sentence: Undeniably, fast food is cheaper, compared to the other traditional foods that are available in a school canteen; moreover, especially this kind of food can severed immediately without waiting for much time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and severed