Some languages spoken by very few people are losing their importance and may become extinct completely Is it a good or bad development What are the reasons for this

Some languages spoken by very few people are losing their importance and may become extinct completely. Is it a good or bad development? What are the reasons for this?

It is true that; nowadays, speaking International languages in all kinds of communications is a common trend. Thus, local languages are losing their importance and some people hold the opinion that these languages may become extinct in near future. I totally agree with this fact and as per my view point; definitely, this is a bad development if local languages will lose their importance. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate some reasons for this trend with my own perception.

To begin with; undeniably, international languages such as English, French and German have taken a prestigious place in International arena which comforts people in global communication very well. Consequently, looking at this development all generations; especially, youngsters learn these languages from the inception of their studies. They even feel shy and nervous to speak in their native local languages in front of English speaking friends as normally English is one of the common languages that is spoken in official decorum.

Furthermore, because of globalization in the world, people travel outside their countries for the purpose of studies, to extend their business or look out for a work; thus, it is necessary for them to learn International languages that are commonly spoken by everyone. As consequences, they start neglecting their own native languages. In addition, nowadays; Hollywood movies, concerts are performed in English and French which set the trends in adolescents to follow these languages.

Probably, in near future if people will follow this trend rigorously, then definitely local languages will become extinct; thus to avoid this problem, government of a nation should come forward and encourage people to communicate in native language at-least in their own country. Moreover, President and Prime Minister of a nation should give their speech in a local language on the occasion of National day or any other prominent days.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts; undoubtedly, International languages are taking precedence over the local languages; if this trend is continued in coming days; definitely, local languages will become obsolete.

Consequently, looking at this development all generations;
Consequently, looking at this development by all generations;

Make sure you used semicolon ';' correctly.

------------------------