Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students Discuss these views which view do you agree with Explain why Give Reason

Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students.
Discuss these views which view do you agree with? Explain why. Give Reason.

In this era, a college education becomes necessary primary for everybody in the world because a college education is needed by them to get a good future or a success. Every year, every university or collage in this world will open opportunity for all students who graduated from senior high school to study in there. Many people believe that a college or university education should be available for all students, while the other people believe that only to good students can continue study at higher education.

Firstly, many people think that a university education ought to be available to all students in this world because everybody in this world has ability to enter at university and study in there. So, everybody in this world can enter to continue study in there. For example, the poor person usually cannot pay tuition fee from university because they do not have much money to pay necessary it. So, they usually do not continue study after they graduated at senior high school. But in this era, the poor person can continue study at college because many scholarships which give to all students from the university or others now. So, every student in the world can continue study in college or university which they need it. Thus, this makes it is clearly that every student can continue study at higher education if they need it.

Secondly, several people believe that only to good students can to continue study at higher or university education. They who can graduate from senior high school with high qualification can enter to college or university. Namely, Padjadjaran University usually comes to every school every year to give free pass just for smart students or good students. Thus, in make it is unequivocal that only good student who have high qualification or high ability can continue study at a college or university education.

From both of two statements, I agree with statement that only to good student can enter to continue study at a university education because they have high qualification or high ability to answer questions which are given by university. For instance, Padjadjaran University always makes a test which name is SNMPTN for all students in the world every year. So, everybody can follow to do it. If they who can finish questions with correct are smart person, they can enter to study in there. But if they who do not have high qualification on high ability are not good student, they cannot enter study in there. From this, it makes admittedly that students who do not have high qualification in themselves will not be able to joint for study in university.

In summary, many people think that a college education ought to be available for all students while several people think that only to good students can to continue study at higher or university education. After analyzing this subject, I agree that all students in this world wont to continue study at a university but some students can enter to continue study at collage because only to good student who can get education from university because they have high qualification and ability.

Sentence: Every year, every university or collage in this world will open opportunity for all students who graduated from senior high school to study in there.
Description: The fragment to study in is not usually followed by there

Sentence: For example, the poor person usually cannot pay tuition fee from university because they do not have much money to pay necessary it.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to necessary and it

Sentence: So, they usually do not continue study after they graduated at senior high school.
Description: The fragment they graduated at is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace graduated with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Thus, this makes it is clearly that every student can continue study at higher education if they need it.
Description: The fragment is clearly that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace clearly with adjective

Sentence: Thus, in make it is unequivocal that only good student who have high qualification or high ability can continue study at a college or university education.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and make

Sentence: If they who can finish questions with correct are smart person, they can enter to study in there.
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with their

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 524 while No. of Different Words: 144