Some people believe that it is better to have children when couples are young and physically equipped to raise them while others believe that parenting require maturity and solid financial foundation that often comes later in life Discuss these two positi

Some people believe that it is better to have children when couples are young and physically equipped to raise them, while others believe that parenting require maturity and solid financial foundation that often comes later in life.Discuss these two positions, and state which one agree with and why.

In last decades several surveys have been conducted to ascertain best time for parents to have children. Whereas, some people are of the opinion that when people are young possess more energy and ability to take care of children, I conceive that couples should be mature enough to have children.

Human society has evolved markedly during last century, therefore we have more educated women who do not want to have children in early ages. Moreover, the cost of life has experienced a dramatic expansion, as a consequence women should work to supplement family's income.Therefore, some people, myself included, with radical perspective to the world affairs believe that young couples do not have sufficient amount of time to allocate to bring up their children owing to the fact that they have huge desire to accumulate money for their future and to achieve a good social status. In addition, I perceive that young couples are not mature enough to grant excellent nurture to their children to deliver good members to society. Mounting evidence ascribe abnormal conducts of juveniles to ignorance of their parents.

However, the other group of people, having conservative conception to this theme believe that although, people live in difficult economic circumstances, they have adequate authority and ability to surmount obstacles. Hence, couples should make decision to have children when they are young because time is valuable commodity and if people squander it, they would see a damaging consequence of their action in later ages. Furthermore, these people conceive that a huge gap between parents and their children have an adverse impact on their relationship. Thus, if government want to diminish the incidence of children who abandon their parents home due to their old-fashioned notions to the world issues, they should formulate new polices to stimulate people to have children when they are young.

In conclusion, several ongoing debates could not determine explicit answer for this phenomenon due to fundamental distinction in opinion of people who dwell in various parts of the world. However I think that older parents possess enough money and knowledge to grant to their children to be elite members for society.

that when people are young possess more energy and ability to take care of children
that when people are young, they possess more energy and ability to take care of children

if government want to diminish
if governments want to diminish