Some people say cheap air travel is good because it enables ordinary people to travel While others argue that it is bad for the environment Discuss both and include your opinion

Some people say cheap air travel is good because it enables ordinary people to travel. While others argue that, it is bad for the environment. Discuss both and include your opinion.

This is a universally acknowledged fact that; nowadays, it has become convenient to travel from one continent to another, because of the introduction of cheap airline services. Some people hold the opinion that there are adverse effects, because of the increase in air traffic; whereas, others have conflicting views. Here in the below essay, I will try to enunciate positive and negative sides of this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, many people think that there are multifarious negative effects, because of the cheap air travel. Firstly, budget airline normally competes for the passengers and pay less attention to the environment issues. One simple example is that these airline providers use low quality of fuel for the jet engines that is damaging the air quality of the atmosphere undoubtedly. Secondly, deforestation is being done on the large scale to offer more space for the extension of the airports. Undeniably, this kind of work create imbalance in the nature. Moreover, cheaper airline motivates passengers for unnecessary travel; whereas, they can use the other modes of travel, if in case airfare of the airline is not so cheap.

On the contrary, others think that affordable airline allow, even low salaried employees to travel from one destination to another with their families that was not possible earlier, because of the expensive air tickets. They can travel to the unknown destinations and enjoy its beauty. Besides, the inflow of more tourists can boost the local business and strengthen the economy of a country by foreign exchange. Additionally, it rejuvenates consumer industries like hotels and traveling industry. Furthermore, because of the cheap airlines, price of the imported goods started decreasing;for example, fresh fruits and vegetables from the developing countries are easily affordable by the ordinary people in the incipient countries, because of their lesser price.

To recapitulate, although, there are negative effects of cheap air travel; however, if in case certain normal measures were taken by the government, then environmental issues can be reduced and everyone can enjoy the budget airlines.