Some people say that travel helps us to appreciate other cultures How true is this statement Do you think that people who travel a lot appreciate other cultures more than those who stay at home Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant exampl

Some people say that travel helps us to appreciate other cultures.
How true is this statement? Do you think that people who travel a lot appreciate other cultures more than those who stay at home?
Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your own experience.

Nowadays, traveling has been one of the way of life for some people. They believe that the world is too beautiful to be neglected. They are attracted to explore other places and try to find something different from the place where they are belong. Their curiosity about differences culture lead them to accept and respect other cultures. Hence, is that the only reason that people can appreciate other cultures? How about people who busy with their work or family that cause them to be stayed at home, are they cannot or less appreciate to other culture? I think, it is depend on with whom they socialize with or how many times they keep in touch with news, information, and knowledge that make their mind opened about differences in culture.

People who do traveling and visit foreign places can experience another culture. They can directly touch, feel, and practice it. This make them know about how beautiful or difficult of it. They will more understand and appreciate when they meet face to face.

However, the consequence of globalization era makes information spreading faster. People can know fast about what is happened in the other places by using television, radio, and internet. They, who busy with their activities, do not have time to travel. But, they can still open their mind about new cultures by using those media. In addition, Most community in the world consists of different people with different cultures and backgrounds. They are mixed with people who come and go to one place. This causes them used to socialize with different cultures or even share cultures. Those make them appreciate to each other culture.

In my opinion, some people who travel around the world and some people who just stay at home can have the same feeling about other culture. They appreciate it. Even though they do not have same experience with them but actually they are, for a long time, used to live in diversity. It causes appreciating other cultures is common thing today.

are they cannot or less appreciate to other culture?

Their curiosity about differences culture lead them to accept and respect other cultures.
Their curiosities about differences culture lead them to accept and respect other cultures.

Sentence: How about people who busy with their work or family that cause them to be stayed at home,
Description: The word busy is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to busy

it is depend on
it depends on

This make them know about how beautiful or difficult of it.
This makes them know about how beautiful or difficult of it.

They will more understand and appreciate when they meet face to face.
They will understand and appreciate more when they meet face to face.

Sentence: They, who busy with their activities, do not have time to travel.
Suggestion: Refer to busy

Those make them appreciate to each other culture.
Those make them appreciate to each other's culture.