Some people think newspaper is the most effective way to obtain the latest information because it has more influence than other forms of media Do you agree or disagree

Some people think newspaper is the most effective way to obtain the latest information because it has more influence than other forms of media. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, the development of technology makes newspapers less popular than several years ago. I personally disagree that newspaper is the best media to obtain the latest information.

The newspaper takes much time in producing and distributing. Producing hundreds of copies of newspaper in the publisher takes at least 12 hours. After the journalist reports about an event which happen in one day, news must take a long way before the reader can read it and usually the news can be read in the following day. For example, the news about the disaster this day which will be known by public tomorrow....

about an event which happen in one day
about an event which happens in one day

there is other media that gives more information
there are other media that give more information

Sentence: The cyber portal media report and upload the news some seconds after the occur event.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and occur

Sentence: Additionally we can be informed about the hot news strightly after the event happened.
Error: strightly Suggestion: No alternate word