Some people think only students who get the best academic results should be rewarded Others say that students who show improvements be rewarded Discuss both points of view and give your opinion

Some people think only students who get the best academic results should be rewarded. Others say that students who show improvements be rewarded. Discuss both points of view and give your opinion.

No one would deny that rewarding system has played a critical role in school. Regarding this, people have different views on whether awards should be provided pupils who obtain the highest mark or who display a huge increase. Personally, I believe that the compensation should be given to learners showing remarkable enhancements.

One the one hand, it is understandable that merely outstanding students ought to receive a reward. Undeniably, in order to obtain the best score, individuals have spent a lot of time and efforts on studying. For example, the best student might give up have a time on playing computer games or going out with friends. Moreover, to maintain the best score, young learners have to make continuous efforts.

Nevertheless, I believe that it would be better to award learners showing the improvement. This way can be seen as the great encouragement for all students, regardless of their intelligence, to study intensively. According to a survey, students who have usually gained lower marks in examinations have showed significant achievements, and the overall average of students’ mark has been raised in a class. This has been only showed in a circumstance where students with great improvement can receive rewards. Therefore, this kind of curriculum can increase the intense competition among students, which can be beneficial for the general educational standard.

To recapitulate, even though a reward can be offered to students of the highest place as they choose to study rather than play, I believe that students with a huge rise in results should be awarded. This can equally motivates all students to study harder, which benefits the educational environment.

whether awards should be provided pupils
whether awards should be provided to pupils

This can equally motivates all students
This can equally motivate all students